3DConnexion Space Mouse Support Broken

Hello,

Only was able to find one thread on this from a few years ago so I thought I’d start a new one. I recently updated my PreForm software to 3.4.0 and suddenly support for my Space Mouse was broken. Super annoying as I use my Space Mouse always to work faster when setting up prints.

3.4.1 and 3.4.2 have not yet corrected this issue.

Formlabs, will this be fixed soon?

Others, has anyone had this issue with their mouse and corrected it on their own? My Space Mouse works properly with other software, and it was the update to 3.4.0 which broke the functionality.

If it helps, I’m running MacOS 10.15.3, and the latest 3DConnexion drivers 10.6.1.

Thanks!

1 Like

There’s a newer (10.6.4) 3dXWare for MacOS available here. I don’t know whether this will fix your issue as I’m on Windows 10. I’m still on 10.6.1 as 10.6.3 and 10.6.5 don’t work with Preform 3.4.2 or Fusion 360 on my system.

Interesting, the “check for updates” button in the 3DConnexion drivers wasn’t finding this, but I’ve just updated to 10.6.4 drivers and confirmed its exactly same as before. Functional with CAD, not functional with Preform.

Anyone know if there a way to revert to an old version of PreForm? I’d honestly prefer to do that until this is fixed.

Have you contacted support and given them the details? I’m not seeing any issues with my Space Mouse on PreForm 3.4.2. I’m also on a Mac.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.