When you pause a print and open the door, why does it mention your failure rate is more likely?What is making it more likely to fail? Is there a way to bypass this warning?
Chamber is heated. You are letting some of the heat out and potentially introducing contaminants mid-print
Why do you even need to do that?
Just the vat is heated by two heaters on the left and right, not the entire chamber. Is it purely contamination or temperature? It mentions its more likely to fail after pause so I’m assuming its mostly related to the resin temperature.
The vat being heated up slowly heats up the whole chamber, and this is accounted for in your print especially with specific resin profiles that require a heated chamber. That’d be just about every resin that warps, and that’s a lot of them. They rely heavily on the chamber remaining heated throughout the print. On top of that, cooling the air above the vat helps it cool down unexpectedly, too. All in all, it’s mostly a heat thing I think
I would have to agree that is the likely reason as well, but I would love to hear from a Formlabs engineer attest to that, maybe its humidity or something else, or even just uncertainty for why it raises that warning.