When Changing Resing from Grey 3 to Grey 4 what is the process

I’ll CC you something I wrote a while back. This is a bit more information thank you need right now but hey, now you’re covered :

Some versions of some resins can be mixed, some can’t. See This Topic for a compatibility listing.

If you are in the situation where the new version can be mixed with the older version you have, you can simply toss the old cartridge when it’s empty and replace it with the new one. Upon starting a new print, the printer will display a warning stating that the two resins (tank and cartridge) are not the same, you can override that warning and the tank will now be registered with the new version, even though you still have some old resin in it.

If the two versions can’t be mixed, you can print small stuff until there isn’t enough resin in the tank for the print to succeed, and then you have no choice but to toss the rest of the old resin. From then on you can either clean the tank by hand and use it with the new resin (same thing as before, you will have a warning that you can override), or you can toss the tank and replace it with a new one.

@Frew : You guys are overdue for an official release on this matter, I know you’re working on changing the resin numbering system but this issue is popping up regularly :wink: