Was the Form 1 just an elaborate scam?

OK…

The floodgates are open now.

After 2.5 months of troubleshooting with the help of support… I have gotten nowhere.

I think this is the 3rd time that I have tried to get my printer working since I preordered my Form 1.

The first two times I gave up after a month or so of obfuscation by the support members passing me from one person to the next with only 1 email per day.

Why is there no chat available for support?

Why is there no phone number for support?

Do I need to purchase a Pro Support plan in order to see my first print?

I may be a cynical New Yorker but this certainly has all of the earmarks of a scam to me.

Hi Joseph,

I understand your frustration with the trouble-shooting process. I just wanted to let you know that we have been working on your case internally and you should expect a resolution from us this afternoon! Formlabs’ wants you to have a working printer asap. Please hold for a direct response from Roxanne through your ticket :slight_smile:

Kara

Thank you Kara,

I just heard from Roxanne and I am so happy to hear that I can send the printer in.

The hardest part about troubleshooting is going to this forum and seeing the beautiful prints.

It makes it so much more painful that way.

Thanks again,
Joe

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.