V2.1 Tank not showing lifetime

Hi there, there is a new issue on my Form 3 printer. Wether Dashbord, nor Form 3 is showing the lifetime or status of the current used v2.1 tank. Does anybody has the same problem. I mean, that could become a bigger problem after a while, not knowing, when to replace the tank before it will leaking…

In the printer menus, with the tank installed, you can get information on the current tank and its usage stats. Is that available? I have not purchased a 2.1 tank yet, so I have not checked.

It’s possible they have not updated their web code for Dashboard yet to properly deal with a 2.1 tank. It seems like the webpage is often in flux.

Yes sir, i know that, but this is the issue, there are no informatins about the tank only the id is shown and printer does not give any information either…i contacted formlabs but i didnt get any answer yet…

Oh, that’s weird. I imagine that is not normal – as other people would have mentioned it. What firmware version is your printer using? If the firmware is from before ver 2.1 of the tank existed, that could explain it.

No that shouldn´t be the problem, i always have updated my printer and preform to the newest sotware…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.