Considering the release today, at this point just dyeing 80A sounds like a better plan!
I am currently doing a test print of pigmented 33/66 80A/Durable so I’ll let you know how it goes.
The goal is to make Durable stretchier while retaining more rigidity than 80A allows, for the purpose of making it both easier to insert joints into the tiny torsos and to lengthen the lifespan of the joints because currently it takes quite a bit of force to insert the joints.
So I’ve done a number of prints in 33/66 80A/Durable with pigment, I really like the material a lot. It has a nice satisfying ‘pop’ to it when I set the joints, and thin parts are nicely flexible while retaining strength and stability.
I find small parts print best with a slightly larger touchpoint than pure Durable (.4 vs my normal .3), and I cure it according to Durable’s standards. It sands and paints super nice too, highly recommended!