Just ran another print. Tried to upload but the .form file is too large which is surprising because it is a very simple print. And denied uploading a .zip file.
Used Draft with 0.75 support density & 0.7 mm support point size. Yes to internal, no to raft label, full raft. Estimated time was 55 minutes. I started timing after the 4:43 minutes of fill & heat. Actual time was 73 minutes. So off by 33%.
I checked the Remaining Time time every 10 minutes and compared that to what it should have been based on the 55 minute estimation. See the attached graph.
A colleague said he adds 20 to 25 minutes to the estimated print time, I was close to that (18 minutes). But from the graph you can see the divergence was increasing. Estimated versus Actual Print Time.pdf (83.3 KB)