For about two weeks now I wasn’t able to print only one succesful part. I’m continously getting the same errors.
When I set the base plate thickness to 2mm in PreForm the printed result only measures about .6mm. That is far too little I think. Even when I set the thickness to 4mm the result is only about 1.6mm.
I used the standard testfile with the 5 butterflies at 100 micron with clear resin.
The overall result of the print is also pretty bad as you can see in one of the attached pictures. The butterfly in the middle didn’t adhere to the build paltform at all. The other four butterflies seem to be not cured properly, they’re very wiggly and not as strong as normally. Small details aren’t printed propely, too.
It doesn’t matter how often I try to print the tesfile. The results are all pretty similar.
Things I already tried together with formlabs support:
Setting an offset on the Z-Axis (Height of the build platform above the resin tank) (.2 and .5mm higher than ususal) to reduce compression
Setting the type of resin to grey in PreForm to increase the exposure time
Cleaning the inside mirror, the build platform and the resin tank very well
Using fresh resin from a new bottle
Laserspot test (small round spot as expected)
The resin tank looks good in general (some small signs of usage I think, no clouding, only three small imprints of older cured resin I removed outside the area where the testprint takes place and a slight scratch from the scarper)
The printed results weren’t better than before. I attched pictures of the first result without modifications and also the best result, when I set the base plate thickness to 4mm together with an Z-Axis offset of -.5mm (higher).
Is there anyone having an idea what might be wrong with my printer, because I haven’t received an answer from the support yet (for about 6 days now) and I need to print some smaller and bigger parts until January 24 if possible.
Thank you in advance!