Slow file uploads

Hi Folks, I have erratic file upload times - the same file will upload in either 30 seconds, or around 2 hours, depending on whether I firstly restart the Form 2 or not. I have checked my firmware update, OS updates (mac), and connect to the printer with USB cable. I figured the upload time should be consistent regardless.
Does anyone else have this issue, and how should I remedy it?

Hey @DavidRenn!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post! Sorry to hear you’re having some issues with file upload times.

That’s definitely neither the length of upload nor the consistency of upload that we would expect. I would highly recommend reaching out to our support team at the link below so they can hopefully provide some more specialized investigation and troubleshooting tips!

https://support.formlabs.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

I experienced the exact same issue a few times. I’ve been working with support because my printer has been having all sorts of issues, the erratic upload times is just one of my printer’s symptoms. The quality control at manufacturing appears to be atrocious.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.