Sale: Form1 Printer (Unused, Mint) $1000 USD

I am selling my Form1 printer (unused) I purchased in 2012 during the Kickstarter campaign.

This is what’s up for sale Please contact me via brandon.ostlund+form@gmail.com if you are interested in buying this printer.

Printer:

1 x Form1 3D Printer (unused, mint condition)

Accessories:

1 x AC power brick
1 x USB cable
1 x Rinse tub w/ lift
1 x plastic finishing tray
1 x Resin tank (unused)
1 x Black chamois cloth
1 x Metal spatula
1 x Awesome tweezers
1 x Squirt bottle
1 x Straw for squirt bottle
2x Square foam pads
1 x Black Plastic bag for accessories

Bottle of clear resin (expired) removed from sale.

Asking: $1000 USD + Shipping for the printer, accessories.

The printer will ship in a Form1 box I will receive from Formlabs once a buyer has been found.

Here are some pictures so you can see what is included. If you would like some more pictures with greater detail don’t hesitate to ask.

Pictures:

Hi Brandon,

I’m interested in your printer, do you know how much it will cost ship it to the Netherlands?

Edoardo

Is it possible to sell it for less? I know that’s asking a lot but I’m a student and can maybe afford about half. Let me know! Thanks.

If that resin is from the initial purchase it is more than likely no good at this point the resin does have a shelf life… just an FYI

Thomas, you are correct…the resin does have a 12 month shelf life.

Jory

Thank you for letting me know. I will exclude it from the sale and reduce the price. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.