Resin tank

so… anybody else getting the run a round by formlabs about the LT tank??

I ordered mine at th end of October 2017, received it last week. Paid 85€, now it’s 102.55€ and the delivery date on the shop is for 05/2018. Yes, everyone is getting the runaround. Formlabs seems to be having quite a bit of trouble with the production of these tanks.

I was going to order a couple LT tanks, but at the current lead times, I think I’d rather get a couple standard tanks and be able to print now vs. 5 months from now.

This is a classic failure to scale production to meet new product lines. Resins are also suffering a bit from delays. I’d love to see this issue fixed because I’m sure it has driven away some customers and is hindering those in the production fields.

Yes I was hoping to have made the switch to LT by now but I have just recently ordered some new standart tanks as well.

I think the resins are being delayed because of the LT tank, since they are not compatible with the standard ones, but that’s jsut a guess.

I was actually referring to even the color kits being delayed as well. Just an overall feeling the supply issue is being overlooked.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.