Since I change my FLGPBK03 to FLGPBK04 i had NO success print.
- I’ve printed an object many times(over 50) with FLGPBK03 without problems
- V3 ran out and I got v4. I asked to mix it (mean put V4 cartridge an dispense in v3 tank (Mix flgpbk03 and flgpbk04)
- First print -no layer on platform, every layer swam around in tank :frowning
- I’ve filter the resin in in tank by 125µm filter
- I’ve checked the surface on the glass from from 2-> absolute clean
- I’ve checked the surface in an under the tank-> clean, no damages, Tank is used just for FLGPBK. The tank is clean an no damages
- So I tried printing same object again. After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank
- To check the printer I put in my tank for clear Resin and printed the object in clear(of cause i changed in form 2 the resin to clear) - NO PROBLEMS, print is fine to the end
-> basic: Printer self seems to by OK
- To check if my black tank has some unknown problem, I used a NEW tank an put in my (again filter) FLGPBK03 /V04 mix and started the Print. After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank.
-> basic: the Problem ist not based on the Tank
- I Cleaned the Black tank form the first 2 points with IPA and started a new print. So there will be dispensed just the new “fresh” FLGPBK04 out of cartridge. Same Problem like all time, After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank
After all that, for me is just one point - the new FLGPBK04 Resin in my new bought Cadrige is BAD. -> is the some other way to Check?
Ore are there any other Thinks i cann look to?
Tanks a Lot,