Printing Flexible resin with settings for clear, white, or grey resin

I was wondering if anyone has any experience printing the flexible resin with PreForm settings for other resins. I think that the new supports system in Preform is very restricting, it also uses about twice as much resin for supports. Considering that the Flexible resin is about $400/liter after shipping and duties, minimizing waste is essential. I’d like to print flexible parts using the supports of PreForm 1.5.2. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or speculation, I’d be glad to hear them. I’ll be experimenting with flexible resin with PreForm 1.5.2 over the next few days, so check back for updates!

@JamesTyrwhittDr — I believe the new supports were (supposed) to minimize usage. Can you share the examples where you’re running into problems/increased usage? I know there have been some concerns about a larger raft, and I believe we’re taking a look at minimizing that. Some people have also had good luck using third-party tools for support generation, but of course, that depends on your needs.