Print fail by support surface bend lines

does anyone know how to get this done I’ve tried everything just the result remains the same thing that has cost me this much resin the lines are bent at the support and after a long time when it is printed and lets you pull it for 2 weeks the printed part bending i hope some guys can help me

mvg

dennis

Try orientating this part more vertical. It can help printing in a lower resolution. You probably need the same amount of resin for the supports. Only printing will take longer.

Your supports look very thick. Try placing 0.3mm supports on the edges so they fill the bridges.

thank you for your answer fantasy2 i will try it soon

mvg
dennis

Orient the higher parts toward the Wiper side.

Let me know if a steeper orientation corrects this for you! Is the section that’s warping a thin wall by chance? This is deformed a bit more than I’d expect from that orientation alone.

Another thought on this…Take a look at the lower edge of the piece…it is very wavy. I noticed a couple of things…one, the supports are on the side, not underneath this edge. Secondly, the light-colored “flakes” around the supports also make me think that the print had already failed pretty early or there were residual flakes in the tank from previous prints that failed. Did you happen to check the build layer-by-layer in PreForm? There may have been some unsupported areas, or you need to filter your resin.

I’m thinking your layout is like the first image here, with the corner as the lowest point…although I can’t tell if the whole lowest edge is on the first printed layer of the object like the second picture.

Thanks for all the answers, can someone help me to put the support in the right place so I will know what to look for in the future i upload the file i hope somebody wil help me with add the best support on the right place katkramer i did remove use the tang for remove the orange text on your picture that is the reason why its not supporting

kind regards
dennis

stempelplaatfr.form (123.6 KB)

Here’s my entry :slight_smile:

stempel reoriented.form (699.6 KB)

To make this, I angled at 45 degrees on both the X and Y axis and automatically generated supports. The 45 degree rotation ensures that all of the components of the model are well supported and keeps supports off of difficult-to-remove or post-process areas. Let us know how this works out for you!

hello frew

i will try today print your version i will place tommorow in the evening a picture of the result

kind regards

dennis

You can’t avoid some of that build up around the supports, it’s a result of the SLA printing process due to how the laser can’t be prevented from curing resin beneath the current layer, resin accumulates around the support posts so it doesn’t move as much and the repeated exposure to the laser makes extra material cure on the underside. The best thing you can do is make the supports on a surface that doesn’t matter or is easy to sand down.

hello all

thanks everyone for the comments I’ve printed him now, making it 99 percent successful thanks for now just waiting for February for the form cure to cure the printed parts is45 degrees the best angle to print or is around the 60 a 70 degrees better for print result

dennis

mvg

dennis

I tend to be up around 70 degrees, also there is a good article on the website https://support.formlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000018124 that helps explain things. Just pay attention of Form1 vs Form2 as the peel method is completely
different.

hello

thank you for this very usefull link spiderx1

mvg
s
dennis