PreForm too laggy to move almost unusable

Please help how to fix this, its too slow to navigate, all process is too slow

Hello @leomar,

I’m sorry to hear about your issue with PreForm. Our minimum specs are on this page but better computers, especially with 16 GB or RAM or a graphics card will help with 3D rendering and thus speed up the software.

Regards,
-Jen

Hi Jennifer,

Good day!

I have 32G of RAM, GTX 1650 GPU and, i7 10700 CPU. I’m sure these should be more than enough to handle PreForm. In the past, it didn’t behave this way, before everything was smooth but now it’s all laggy and too slow.

Thanks,

Leomar

Hi Jennifer,

Good day!

I have 32G of RAM, GTX 1650 GPU and, i7 10700 CPU. I’m sure these should be more than enough to handle PreForm. In the past, it didn’t behave this way, before everything was smooth but now it’s all laggy and too slow.

Thanks,

Leomar

Check to see if there are lots of instances of preform running, this is probably the culprit. Kill them all and try again.

Not sure why but this happens to me all the time.

1 Like

Good morning, @leomar

The consideration of there being more than one instance open as noted above is a very sensible check - sometimes it’s just multiple things running at the same time. You have plenty of computer power so that’s not where I’d go; maybe see how it runs after a computer restart.
The Support team can look into this more deeply, as well, if you use the link to submit a ticket.

Regards,
-Jen

Good morning Jen,

For the instances bellow PreForm, there is a crashpad_handler.exe running alongside it. I did kill it on the process but still the performance is still the same.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.