after some weeks of tuning and testing I would like to share my results with you:
- Photocentric HARD Black UV Resin
- Open FL with material card attached
- Support Size diameter 0,4 mm
- resolution 0,1 mm
- Cleaning with ultrasonic cleaner and water + dish soap
- UV Curing 30 Minutes in self made chamber
This setup works for me perfect !
Due to the relative low laser power needed, I now run since 3 Liters of resin without any clouding in my VAT.
VAT is coated with original silicon - tests with sylguard coated VAT shows the same result.
Customers are telling that they do not have issues with snapping features.
All parts come out warp free - no warp during cleaning.
Please find attached the materialfile and some pictures.
Feel free to test it on your own risk. Feedback is of course welcome
Gray will follow in the next weeks.
Comment: Forgett about standard setting. Did not work for me!V04 SCHWARZ________Form_1 _PCHDGR081_100 - Rename to ini.pdf (5.5 KB)