Thanks for that - I think I shall avoid it, it looks very risky with regards toxicity compared to other resins which use much safer formulations. The residual smell you mention may be resin within the printed part that has not cured properly. That will be just as toxic as the uncured resin.
I was hoping to see a proper SDS rather what you had sent you - that is an SDS that conforms to the relevant safety standards. If you suffer adverse effects then that helps the doctors identify what has caused it. Something like the Form Labs SDS for grey: https://archive-media.formlabs.com/upload/Grey-SDS_lQLbyNE.pdf
The one hazard symbol on there is extremely worrying - that is:
Its exactly what it says - A SERIOUS HEALTH HAZARD…