Minima Mismatch Between Edit Support and Final Screen

I am trying to get this one draft resin print ready to print, but Preform keeps bugging out. When I edit the supports, it says there is no minima and the model is sufficiently supported. I then save the supports, and the screen suddenly says 77 minima. These “minima” are concentrated on two spots which have an extremely large number of supports on them. I go back into the edit support screen and correct ONE of the minima, and suddenly all the minima are gone and my model is “sufficiently supported.” I save my supports again, and I now have 76 minima, and the cycle starts again. Is Preform just bugging out and my print should work?

Pic3

Hi @Ideal,

Thanks for reaching out. To me, this looks like either a PreForm bug or potentially (less likely) a model mesh issue. I would recommend getting in touch with our Support Team and sharing the .form file with them. They’d be able to take a closer look at the model itself, determine whether there are any issues, and document any bugs with PreForm as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.