Has anyone Tried of Mixing GREY/CLEAR Resin with Envisiontec PIC100

Hi;

I’ve already submitted a ticket, but you guys on the forums are so quick I figured I’d post this on here and see if anyone has a clue.

I am worried about the clarity for the jewellery pieces in FORM1. As i have tried both CLEAR and GREY with 0.050mm and 0.025mm respectively but didnt got the effect like i used to produce prints in PREFACTORY Envisiontec.   I am thinking will it work(Mixing GREY/CLEAR with PIC 100 of Envisiontec) or it will put me to a permanent FULL STOP.

I have see the post of MONGER DESIGNS as he did the mixing of B9 with Grey, and the result was very good. will same thing will happen with this also !!!

My Products are not CRISP and CLEAR.

Please see the attachments.

Moreover i use jewelCAD in the Term of *.slc and then Convert to *.stl by Magics 16.0 and then load it to FORM1

I am in BIG THINK that HOW DO I GET CLEAR AND CRISP PRINTS.

PLEASE ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT ???

Something does not seem right.  Can we assume that you have cleaned any jello from the vat, you removed the film from the bottom of the vat, printed the butterflies successfully* (the details are all there.  You can obviously print but how is the surface finish and how are the details printed?)

Are you willing / able to post a .form or .stl file?  This way we can run a test print for you to see the results.  I know the supports will ruin some of your prongs but have you tried auto-orienting the part and using Preforms supports to see the results?

I have not heard of anyone mixing the FL resins together.

Let us know.

David

The best details i have ever seen are made on perfactory machine from Envisiontec Material was called photosilver RCP130.
It just just supeeer!!! I was thinking about trying it on formlabs 2 in open mode, or just put into “grey catrige” and see what will happened. Experiment is expansive. RCP 130 cost £345 GBP + form 2 tray 50 GBP.

Did any of you guys tried use Envisiontec materials on formlabs machine?

Best Regards

Robert