Form 3 - Print paused for update?

Last night I put a job on the Form 3 and when I came in this morning this had paused halfway through and the screen listed Error Code 61. A little later when I returned to the printer the error message had disappeared and now it displays Firmware Update available - proceed or cancel. This update was not pushed from PreForm by me and I also have not seen the Form 3 try and update mid job. Does anyone have any information regarding this behaviour? Does the Form 3 automatically download updates? Would it try update mid job? And does anyone know what Error Code 61 is?
Many thanks, Bruce

1 Like

I’d guess Error Code 61, whatever that is, may have resulted in the machine rebooting. It checks for new FW when it reboots. I can’t imagine FL thinking it’d be a good idea to update FW mid-job.

I came into find a firmware update message sitting on my Form3 screen this morning. I have noticed these auto pushed notifications before. Luckily I have not had a print running when it happened.

Mine did not loose power, I cant say for certain though it didnt reboot. But given Brews had same notification around the same time, it seems likely it is a pushed notification.