Nope I know definitively now that the issue all along was a software one.
Over the past two months I was told the optics were not clean or something else, last night I manually created my own supports in cad to see if that would work and it did.
Then I went into mesh mixer to see if I could get a support structure procedurally and tested that to see if that could be a solution: And It worked!
There Is something terribly wrong with Preform or when preform communicated the layers of the supports it generates. I wish they would fix this issue. Im almost happy I didn’t have the money to send it in for repair becouse optics were not the issue to begin with.