I got a survey from Formlabs today which seemed to be probing market interest for a new flame-retardant material. I’d love to see one materialize!
In that vein, I thought I’d share a video from a project I did a couple years back. It compares flammability of a part printed in Standard Resin to one which had Adeka FP-600 mixed in (a commercial flame retardant additive designed for polymers):
I was really impressed by the miscibility of the additive. Some more photos from the project are in this thread. Initially I wanted to use High Temp resin, but it was too brittle for my application (which required a snap-fit).