we’ve got a Form 2 since a few years now in our company and usually where rather good at troubleshooting failed prints.
But this time we’re a bit confused. So we start our print like we usually do, but first check the resine: It looks good, no particles no nothing and it’s smooth as honey.
The printer then starts doing his job, printing the first layers of support structure and everything looks fine. But when the first layers come which are now part of the actual part, it fails every time. We’ve got this problem with our newest cartiriges of resine, clear and black. The older one, with tough resine, workes fine.
Of course, between each failed print with the new resine, we’ve cleant the tank as we always do, when we’ve got a failed print with particles of the print in the tank.
Thanks for your support.