Before Formlabs released the Curebox, I built this.
- Wood box that I had laying around
- Covered the insides with reflective vinyl
- Attached a nail drying tube UV box on top as a lid
- Cutout a hole on the side and attached a UV LED fixture on the side (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018C71QHI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- Used a low rpm gearbox (12V) and printed an enclosure for it (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXPNX7P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- Printed a turntable.