Been getting nothing but Failed prints latley

When i first received my Form1 I did a few successful  prints then it was fail after fail. I ordered a new tray and the same thing happened. First few prints were okay then it would start to fail again. After every failed print i would clean out the tray for any hardened resin then clean the top plate.

Any tips would help.

Try not printing so many items at the same time. If you do that, you need to make sure your supports and the support ends are strong enough to handle the extra stress forces. I bet if you print those 1 at a time, or a few at a time, they will come out perfect.

Also…why is your ring split down the middle???

It’s just a random “V” Ring. I tried one ring at a time and tried it in different spots. I got tired of it failing so i just didn’t use the printer for a couple of weeks. Yesterday i figured I’d give it another try so i put in fresh resin then dropped in a few rings at different angles.

You may want to open a ticket and have them help you troubleshoot the printer. Not using it for a couple of weeks is not going to fix the printer if there is a problem :wink:

Thanks, I’ll do that.

Absolutely. If you’re seeing persistent issues while printing – you should always open up a ticket with our support team. They’ll be able to help you verify that your printer is working as expected, and walk you through any steps that you may need to take to diagnose and improve your prints.