A DIY UV post-cure Lightbox you too can make

Hello Jonathan or Anybody Else,

Can someone please convert these files to STl, or tell me the program so I can convert them please…

Toddmichael

I made mine from a scavenged microwave.

3 Likes

Working on my lightbox as well. still working out the details on power input, LEDs, and leveling legs but it closes now!

2 Likes

Amazing project… Will try to do that here (Brazil) and possibly make a video out of it!! Thanks, mr. Barr

would be ultimate cool factor if your microwave dings when the curing session is done!

Here you go @CollectorCNC. It’s a $4 timer/switch with a bell! It’s the perfect LED power switch.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-pressure-cooker-timer-with-bell-90-oven-rice-cooker-timer-switch-kitchen-appliances/1537916184.html?spm=2114.40010508.4.35.L7F006

1 Like

Perfect, now all I need is the broken down Microwave :+1:

Hi Jonathan. First of all i must say GREAT JOB! It looks really good! I would really appreciate if you can send me your .SLDPRT files to jggonzsal@hotmail.com. Thanks you in advance.

Got the leveling legs installed. Next, to figure out how to place the LEDs… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nice and stout! …and they look like special moon-rover tires :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 16 days. New replies are no longer allowed.