And where is the source of ignition, the spark, going to come from?
I’ve had bottles of IPA sitting right up against my PC for the last couple of years, and never had any issues. And the large tubs are also nearby but their lids are closed.
IPA would need a flame or a spark to ignite, and I really can’t think on how a computer, or any modern electronic would provide that spark, unless it shorted out and started a fie of its own. If you’re worried about heat igniting it, the self ignition temperature for pure IPA is 400°C. I doubt any type of device, electronic or otherwise could produce that type of head and not self-destruct.
There is such a thing as common sense and precaution, but it doesn’t need to border on fear and paranoia.