2x High Temperature Resin cartridges - New in Box (USA)

Hi folks.
I have 2 of the High Temperature Resin cartridges available that I will not be using for any upcoming projects - they were sold to me along with the printer as a lot. I’ll be updating this posting later on with lot and expiration information, but was curious if anyone was interested before I list these on eBay instead. (I used to sell under user ID “LCONOVER” if you want to check my feedback from waybackwhen if it’s still there.)

I’m looking for any reasonable offer as these are just taking up space - and will happily trade for a similar-ish retail value in other printing supplies if you have sealed Form2 compatible resins / extra build platforms / Form2 tanks / tools you aren’t using. (I’m just looking for a win-win scenario where we both get supplies we both can use.)

Otherwise, please respond with your best reasonable offer, with preference given to anyone who would be willing to buy both.

Shipping: I can happily mail these within the Continental USA. – I’m expecting the shipping to run about $20 each. ('Course, I won’t charge shipping if we’re swapping gear.) I live/work in Southern NH/northern MA not far from Lowell, if you’re in the area and would like to avoid shipping charges.