Problems with FLGPBK04 "layers stick not on Plattform "

Since I change my FLGPBK03 to FLGPBK04 i had NO success print.

• I’ve printed an object many times(over 50) with FLGPBK03 without problems
  • V3 ran out and I got v4. I asked to mix it (mean put V4 cartridge an dispense in v3 tank (Mix flgpbk03 and flgpbk04)
  • First print -no layer on platform, every layer swam around in tank :frowning :frowning:
  • I’ve filter the resin in in tank by 125µm filter
  • I’ve checked the surface on the glass from from 2-> absolute clean
  • I’ve checked the surface in an under the tank-> clean, no damages, Tank is used just for FLGPBK. The tank is clean an no damages
  • So I tried printing same object again. After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank :frowning:
  • To check the printer I put in my tank for clear Resin and printed the object in clear(of cause i changed in form 2 the resin to clear) - NO PROBLEMS, print is fine to the end :slight_smile:
    -> basic: Printer self seems to by OK :slight_smile:
  • To check if my black tank has some unknown problem, I used a NEW tank an put in my (again filter) FLGPBK03 /V04 mix and started the Print. After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank. :frowning:
    -> basic: the Problem ist not based on the Tank
  • I Cleaned the Black tank form the first 2 points with IPA and started a new print. So there will be dispensed just the new “fresh” FLGPBK04 out of cartridge. Same Problem like all time, After first layer I paused an see that the first layer is again not in platform, is swimming in tank :frowning:

After all that, for me is just one point - the new FLGPBK04 Resin in my new bought Cadrige is BAD. -> is the some other way to Check?
Ore are there any other Thinks i cann look to?
Tanks a Lot,
Mario

Hi Mario,

When I changed to BLKv4, what I noticed was that when I remove the parts from the platform (I am printing the same file since September, everyday) on the closest corner to the display, the base delaminate. I have to start from the opposite direction. This happens only with BLKv4, always in the same corner.

However, never had my first layers swimming in the tank, nor failed prints at all.

CPinto

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.