Will OpenFL damage my F1+ from using very low settings (monocure resin - white)

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I have tried printing with the standard grey FLGPGR02 settings and the printer printed nothing. Its just failed print layers sitting in the tank.

I am very new to SLA printers. Can you help me on how to calibrate? i had tested with some formulas clear resin when i got the printer and it had printed fine. so i don’t think calibration would have been affected when changing resin and tank. But i did acquire this second hand and not in a super good shape. So some help with calibration would go a long way.
TIA

HI,
Would it be possible for you to send me your settings file since you are using the same resin as i am.
TIA

during my test, using formlabs resin settings would always produce something on the build platform since they operate at a higher lasering power.

It doesn’t make sense to play with low power settings when nothing gets printed at a higher level.

My advice is to first check and fine tune your printer and get something printed with regular laser power.

i found this to be helpful. please check the link below

it’s been awhile, I since moved to a DLP printer when using monocure resins. Let me see if I have my custom profile intact, I will let you know. You can also try and ask them directly, charlie anderson is very responsive.

Ken is right go back to basics.

I would say if you just have layers in the tank then the build plate is too high to begin with, try something like -0.2mm or -0.3mm in the fine tuning. Let it print just a mm or so them cancel the print and see if you have a good start. If you don’t have a good start it’s nearly impossible to diagnose laser power settings.