What else to buy and from where before the printer gets here?

So my Form 3 should be arriving soon! I am a complete beginner at 3D printing, though I have read as many resources as I can get my hands on, including the most recent forum posts in the past couple months, which has helped me understand the workflow.

My question to the helpful forum members is, what else should I purchase now so I can start printing right away when the printer/wash/cure/resins get here? If you have any recommendations on the actual brand of items or even merchant/amazon links that would be super helpful too.

Few things that I jogged down:

1. IPA. Check
  2. Gloves. Which kind are people using?
  3. Eye protection for laser. Any preference which kind or from where?
  4. Laser pointer to seal tiny drain holes?
  5. Sand paper
  6. Flush cutter
  7. Compressed air to blow out residual IPA/resin?
  8. Wash bottle for IPA
  9. Respirator? Would this help with IPA or resin fumes?
  10. Air filter

Anything else that I am missing? I apologize if this is a redundant question but I tried to search the forums but couldn’t find a consolidated list.

I like the powder-free textured nitrile gloves from Sam’s club. You don’t really need eye protection for Form 3 because the cover protects your eyes while allowing you to see your progress. I try to look directly into the bright lights intensely but I can say I’ve had no issues operating the Form 2 without any. Laser pointer isn’t bad to have for those small drain hole repairs. Sand paper of various grits and possibly a dremel tool if you do not have one. I often just use my Dremel mostly on a low RPM to sand out some support marks and a little tooth paste will cover scratches then paint and you won’t notice most of the time. I have a respirator mask only for spray painting mostly. The Formlabs printers aren’t particularly smelly unless you’re just hovering over the wash station or resin in a small enclosed space which I would not recommend. Hope this answers some of your questions, best of luck and happy printing.

Thank you so much for the info. I put down the dremel on my shopping list. What a great idea. Guess things like this you will only know after you start printing. What % alcohol do people use? The manual only states 90% or higher.

I buy Isopropyl Alcohol Grade 99% Anhydrous from amazon.

The best deal I’ve found is from Florida Laboratories (they’re a dental supply outfit, actually). About $70 or so for 2 gallons in quart bottles. It’s 99% anhydrous. Kudos to tested.com for this pointer.

For the benefit of anyone who finds this thread later, Isopropyl alcohol down under:

New Zealand: https://www.synergyelectronics.co.nz/store/isopropyl-alcohol-5l ($33+GST / 5l)

Australia: https://www.sydneysolvents.com.au/isopropyl-alcohol-ipa-isopropanol-100-5-litre ($29.50 / 5l)