So my Form 3 should be arriving soon! I am a complete beginner at 3D printing, though I have read as many resources as I can get my hands on, including the most recent forum posts in the past couple months, which has helped me understand the workflow.
My question to the helpful forum members is, what else should I purchase now so I can start printing right away when the printer/wash/cure/resins get here? If you have any recommendations on the actual brand of items or even merchant/amazon links that would be super helpful too.
Few things that I jogged down:
- IPA. Check
- Gloves. Which kind are people using?
- Eye protection for laser. Any preference which kind or from where?
- Laser pointer to seal tiny drain holes?
- Sand paper
- Flush cutter
- Compressed air to blow out residual IPA/resin?
- Wash bottle for IPA
- Respirator? Would this help with IPA or resin fumes?
- Air filter
Anything else that I am missing? I apologize if this is a redundant question but I tried to search the forums but couldn’t find a consolidated list.