Toys and form1 out and about!

wow, here I am complaining that my form1+ takes long lol.

Hey! Just wanted to share our newest critter the hedgehog! The smaller one will be molded and cast by us into our main toy line, and the larger one will painted up!

Smaller hedgehog is printed at 50 microns, no sanding on it yet.
Larger hedgehog is printed at 100 microns. Did a quick sanding pass on it, and then coated it with primer to see the areas that need a bit more work. You can see around some of the grooves that I need to get back in there to sand. Primer helps to show the areas.

If you live near Pasadena, CA and want to check out the Form1+ in person, we will be at Designer Con http://www.designercon.com/ this weekend Nov 8th-9th! We will have the printer with us along with some raw prints. And of course a ton of finished toys! Stop on by and say hi! RawrzToys booth 618

2 Likes

Very creative! You see the world through the eyes of a child. (Highest compliment).

You probably already know, but you can get free FormLabs resin when you have a Form1 at a trade show like that. Details are on the website.

P.S. I don’t see the hedgehog on your website, I think we need to add him to our boys’ toy cache.

Thanks, Thomas! We sold out of the hedgehogs we had with us at the show, but will be restocking over the next few weeks. (we will be restocking all of the critters, our store is a bit sad right now) Here’s a look at how the cast ones turned out! He’s one of my favorites! We also decided to cast the large one, and sell him in the larger scale!

And we cast a larger gator as well!

1 Like

Awesome. I don’t know if this forum has a message function, but if so, feel free to message me when they become available.