So, I finally have my hands on a Form 1. I ended up cancelling my original order from Formlabs. They were pushing the date further and further back until I was sure it wouldn’t arrive in time for my projects. Fortunately I managed to find one for sale that was (relatively) nearby and new in box, so I jumped on it.
I have put about 240ml of clear resin through it, resulting in approx 70hrs of printing time. I have had two failures so far. I later managed to print them successfully after cleaning the build platform and allowing the PDMS to ‘breathe’ (as described here https://support.formlabs.com/entries/45742166-Are-you-letting-the-PDMS-breathe-). This has seemed to work for me, but we’ll see if that changes in the long run.