Has anyone had similar issues with the Form 2?
I have printed few parts successfully, but now I am unable to print any new parts.
When I turn the printer on the screen displays following text: “resin tank none”. After the last print, I didn’t touch the resin tank. It seems really weird that the printer doesn’t recognize the tank anymore.
I have done the following troubleshooting:
- Checked that the resin tank is firmly installed
- Checked the ID chip that its in good condition
- Cleaned the resin tank’s ID-chip with IPA and also the pins/wires in the counterpart
- Replaced the old resin tank with a brand new resin tank.
- Checked that the firmware is the newest.
- Factory reseted printer
- Rebooted numerous times
Could this possibly be something with the software? I also posted a ticket to the support.
Any help will be appreciated