Resin Tank LT Failure

Has anyone seen the LT tanks fail like the standard tanks have? I have had a standard tank fail while sitting in storage from the optical window falling out.
Just curious if this is something I should be worried about with my LT tanks.

I have had a standard tank fail while sitting in storage from the optical window falling out.

Wow, that’s a new one. I woun’t have though that it would just fall out. Besides the fact that it’s glued, the PDMS is sticking to it, so to hear it just fell out, I’d say it was a one of a kind failure.

I’d send that in to FormLabs and have them replace it, because that definitely a manufacturing defect on every level.

Nothing out of the ordinary @Dudemeister
This regularly happened the past years. There were times where it was busy on the forum with people complaining about it. Now it has been quiet for a while and for me it doesn’t happen very often anymore. Not sure if they changed anything in the process.

We’ve only had it happen once and it was an older tank that was near the end of its life anyway.
I just remember this was an issue discussed on here a lot so I just wanted to see if anyone has had this happen yet.
Would hate to have it happen to our LT tank while it is sitting on the printer.