Resin Tank Cleaning

What is the best way to clean the interior section of the resin tank?

After I pour the left over resin out, do I need to rinse it? Should the tank be free of any left over resin from the previous build?

Unless you know you are not going to use the printer in the next few months you can leave the resin in the tank to use in the next print.

As bill mentioned, unless you have a specific need to remove the resin from the tank, I’d probably leave it just for simplicity’s sake.

Is there a reason you’d like to clean that surface? Just asking out of curiosity as maybe I can point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

this is my first time printing via resin, so I just wanted to know the best way to maintain/preserve the resin tank. if or when the leftover resin in the tank hardens, I assume I need to clean it before the next print?

Hello,
I actually have the same question. I would like to experiment with different types of resins and also try out several colors, but I only have a few resin tanks.

Unless your printer is left in strong sunlight with the cover open, the resin left in the tank will not harden.