Resin tank breaking and missing tank error

I have had one cracked tank already which is a known issue apparently searching the forum.The tank led to leakage of resin around the base that holds the tank in place.I cleaned everything up and removed the tank and noticed there was a piece missing from the underside of the tank.This piece is on the back left bottom part that goes into the slot in the base to lock the tank in place.I retrieved the broken piece of plastics from the base and installed a new tank.Now I am getting a missing tank error every time I print.If I slide the tank forwards and back again into place it usually recognizes the tank. I completely removed the second tank and have discovered there is a piece missing off the bottom of this tank too in exactly the same spot as the first tank.I again retrieved the broken piece of tank from the base.I dont understand why this piece keeps breaking.I change out resin tanks every 2 liters of resin I use.I am using clear resin.My first 2 resin tanks were fine, but now I have 2 that have broken in the same spot and I have to reinstall the tank after every print because the printer is telling me the tank is missing.Is this a known issue? If so what is the fix for it?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.