Resin prices

My MakerJuice resins haven’t arrived yet, had a meeting on Wednesday so of course, that’s when they tried to deliver them and I didn’t realise I had to go online and rearrange delivery (it wasn’t automatic like EVERY other delivery service!) so just did that now, they should be here Monday and I’ll dive into printing with them as soon as I can.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, only just saw the question. I can’t really answer the question of strength with any figures and I haven’t done proper testing but the cured resin seems comparable. Put it this way, I didn’t notice any huge difference between the two resins.

Gary, what resin setting do you use in your Preform build?
thanks

Thanks for access to that file Nicolas - very comprehensive, just what I was looking at putting together, saved me a lot of work :smile:

You use the grey version 1 setting with all makerjuice resins. I haven’t bothered experimenting with other settings as this is what they recommend.

It is a bit odd using a grey setting with a black (MJ) resin sitting in the tank but it works fine.

I’ve left the makerjuice resins untouched for a couple of weeks now and they have fully settled out. I’ll take a picture of the side of the bottle tonight as I think it shows clearly why the formlabs resins are so viscous.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.