Every time that I have tried to build my latest job, half or more of the supports which are supposed to be built never form causing of course the entire project to fail. The build platform is created correctly however only 50% or less of the supports ever end up attaching to it leaving me with an unprintable mess and lots of tiny printed “dots” in the tank where the supports were supposed to have formed requiring me to not only throw out the build but to have to filter all of the resin and clean the tank completely in order to eliminate all of the partially formed debris.
I have had successful prints in the past however this time I cannot manage to get a single attempt to even begin to print correctly.
I have tried adjusting the size, length and spacing of the supports, adjusting the position and angle of the build, the resin settings (both clear and gray) and various print resolutions but the printer simply will not create all of the supports.
The mirror is clean. The tank is not clouded nor are there any smudges or other obstructions to the light path of the laser in the tank as I am filtering the resin to remove all of the partially formed material between each attempt. Needless to say that this is extremely frustrating not to meantion wasteful of both time and materials.