Printer cannot tension the tank

“Printer cannot tension the tank”

Has anyone ever encountered this issue on Form 3 and able to resolve it?
I have tried all possible solutions and contacted customer support.
At the end, they just told me too bad for this unfortunate situation and I have to get a new one.
My formlabs is only 3 year old and doesn’t really have a lot of mileage on it.
This is the 3rd time I’m having major issues with this product of which 2 was luckily still under warranty but only to be replaced by refurbished units. This is the fourth formlabs I have owned and yet again encountered another major issue that cannot be fixed. So far base on my experience the average lifespan of Form 3 is only 1-3 years old.

Good afternoon I encountered the same problem on my Formlabs 3B. Did someone help you deal with the problem? What does the support team say? I have a suspicion about the latest “Update”, because through the engine check all movements occur correctly. I will be very grateful for your answer!

They weren’t able to help me. The only solution they gave was to try resetting the tensioner cable (basically just unplugging and replugging the cable from the motherboard). That didn’t work and they have no other solution. They said sorry for this unfortunate situation and if I wanted to get another refurbished unit for $1150 + tax and shipping.

Write to me by email: Svateev2@mail.ru