Print Failures ...very dissapointed

Hello there I’m on my 2nd printer now, the first did not dispense resin , got another one and it printed fine then all of a sudden print failures.

1 Like

I was also using form 2 printer for the last year and it worked great and then all of a sudden it stopped printing when I updated the software in January /February. This sounds like a problem a lot of people are having and it sounds like form labs wants to charge people additional money for optics or laser degration repairs. It’s beginning to sound like a class action lawsuit against form labs.

People at Formlabs are working hard to reach as high a print success rate as possible while also improving print times and print quality - all competing goals. If we sent out an update that is noticeably increasing your print failure rate, we definitely want to know about it! Can you share a model that is failing now but wasn’t failing before? Also share a description and/or photos of how the print is failing? That could help us determine where the problem lies.

As for optics degradation - that is also an issue that people are working hard on to get to the underlying cause and ultimately solve.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.