Preform 3.6.1 refuses to load this file from 3.4.6

I recently upgraded from preform 3.4.6 to 3.6.1 and it seemed ok - it will load files and I could print, and prints seemed fine.

But today I tried to open the linked file, and it just hangs part way though loading and remains stuck for more than 5 minutes - at which point I give up and kill preform in the task manager.

I just reverted back to 3.4.6 and the file loads fine.

this is the file - it’s 54MB so had to use google drive (weirdly dropbox refused to upload it) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kn44KAYaMqurq7eJRU_EeRMJu7uSSTnm/view?usp=sharing

Hey @KevinHolmes!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. Sorry you’re having some issues with file compatibility!

Broadly I would recommend getting in touch with our support team here, as they’re best equipped to get you all sorted as efficiently as possible.

That being said, I asked them if there’s anything they would recommend trying in the meantime, and they said a full re-install of PreForm would probably be the way to go. Make sure though that you manually uninstall the previous versions, as that could be causing some of the errors you’re running into.

Hopefully that gives you some luck, but if you’re still having similar issues after a full reset, support will be thrilled to lend a hand. :slight_smile: