Hello,
I am Peter. Few weeks ago I have got a Form2 print some parts with Clear resin and find it very nice! Now we need to print parts used under high temperature and have acquired the High Temp resin. I have some issues related to the post curing process for High Temp resins
1, I find that in the High Temp Resin datasheet, it seems that the resin is cured at 365nm wavelength UV radiation to achieve the best performance. However, in the post-curing documents (web pages) as well as features of the Form Cure, only 405nm wavelength is used. Is it OK to use the 405nm wavelength for post curing of High Temp Resin? If 405nm is applied, can I get the mechanical and thermal properties listed in the High Temp resin datasheet (datasheet version Rev 01 04.18.17)?
2, Another thing I noticed is the UV radiation power. In the datasheet for High Temp resin, 80.5 mw/cm^2 is used which is much higher than that of Clear resin (1.25mW/cm^2). Do I need to strictly follow the instructions and apply 80.5 mw/cm^2 for the High Temp resin?
Best regrads