Out of date resin available

I have a bunch of resin that I had purchased and didn’t use before it reached the expiration dates. I feel weird about just tossing it, so if anyone is interested

(2) Clear - RS-F2-GPCL-04 - unopened
(1) Hi-Temp - RS-F2-HTAM 01 - unopened
(1) Elastic - RS-F2-ELCL-01 - unopened

I will box them up, and ship them to you for NO CHARGE as long as you take all of them.
Sorry, but the above offer is for US residents only.
If you’re not in the US, I would ask that you just pay for shipping to your country, but I will still box them and send them out at no charge.

If you’re interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

3 Likes

I already have some experience printing expired Formlabs resin with my Peopoly Moai and therefor would be interested. I’m located in Germany.

I’d really be interested in getting some. I’m located in Ohio

Hey Marshall
Do you have any idea about how much it would cost to send a box to you in Germany? I have sent stuff to France and the UK before but not Germany.
I’m in Hickory, NC 28601 USA

Let me know as there is also someone in the US interested but I will give you the first option since you replied first.
Thanks!

Scott

Hi Scott,
this site says about 40 $ for 10 lbs. Should be correct, since i payed 13.99 $ shipping cost for the last roll of AquaSys (~2 lbs) that i ordered from the US.
I suggest you send it to the interested person in the US, as i can forsee some troubles with customs: Chemicals have the tendency to get stuck and they will take the retail price for calculating vat.

Ok, I was wondering if customs would be an issue.
Thanks, and I appreciate your interest.

Scott

Hey Brandon
If you are still interested, please send me your address and I’ll try to get the resin sent out tomorrow or Tuesday.

You can email me at: designresources@charter.net

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks!

Sending my info right now.

1 Like

Hi Dear Scott,

If still there is one left, clear or Hi temp, I would love to receive, once here in Brazil it’s so much
expensive!

I can send you my address and a paypall for the shipping costs!

Warmest regards,
Luis

Hi Luis,
I’m sorry but the material has been spoken for.
It sucks that you’re having a hard time getting resin there.
Thank you for your interest. Good luck,

Scott

The material has been claimed, thank you all for the interest. It’s so cool to see that people all over the world are using these machines.
Stay creative!!

Scott

1 Like