Looking for printer in Northeast US to run small detailed parts for me

Hey folks, the title says it all.

You can see some samples of the type of parts I need run here:

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, you might want to take a look at 3dhubs.com where a number of Form 1 and Form 1+ 3D printers are listed. I can’t vouch for their quality, of course, but it may be a good place to start if you’re looking for a custom sample.

You can, of course, always request one of our standard samples as well, following this link.

Hi Chris,

We use a Form1 in addition to other printers. Check us out at www.thingsmiths.com, you’ll find our prices to be reasonable and we’d love to help (and can’t stop raving about our Form 1).

-Owen

Chris

It seems you are making model railroad items. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am just now getting started www.3DModelTech.com

My first printer (A filament machine) is hopefully coming in this week. I just ordered a custom sample of 1 of my designs for FormLab today. If I like what I see it is game on to see how I can get one. YOU and others like you are the people I want to steal away from Shapeways.

I am in South Jersey. If you can wait a bit I could be your printer guy. Also see my other website www.Lanestrains.com I am very active in model trains.

Thanks
Bill
Bill@3DModelTech.com

Hey Bill,

Are you looking for a web designer? Staring a new business with that website of yours is NOT a good idea.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Hi Chris,

I’m in Norfolk, VA and I’m running a Form1+ in my game shop. Let me know how I can help.

Bryan Haven
Atlantis Games & Comics
Norfolk, VA