I hope this is the right place for me to post this advertisement.
I would like to offer my services as a jewelry casting startup consultant and/or manager.
I am a 36 year old Singaporean male with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Hons) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU). NTU is ranked 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia by QS World University Rankings. English is my first language and I am fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin.
About two years ago, i started my autodidact journey into jewelry manufacturing after watching a youtube video on jewelry casting.
In these two years, i have learnt the following skills:
- Jewelry design using Rhino and RhinoGold
- Export 3D models to mesh (.stl)
- 3D printing models into resin (using my Formlabs Form 2)
- Mold making (RTV and HTV) and cutting
- Mold injecting (Wax injector with auto-clamp)
- Wax setting
- Investment (manually or with my CIMO Mixcast LT 4 - 2kg)
- Burnout (programmable burnout oven with capacity of four 5"x 9" flasks)
- Casting (with my CIMO Mixcast LT 4 - 2kg)
- After casting process such as quenching, pickling and despruing)
- Mass finishing (using rotary tumbler, magnetic tumbler and vibratory tumbler)
- Plating (Gold, rose gold and rhodium)
I am currently running my own Jewelry manufacturing workshop in Indonesia where we specialize in gold (24k), gold alloy (22k and 18k, yellow, pink and white gold) and silver casting (999, 950 and 925). I have some experience in casting aluminium for miniature car body and rims).
I am self-sufficient as all machinery belongs to me. I have been casting out of Formlabs Form 2 castable wax resin, castable resin and wax.
I am looking for a new challenge preferably in an English speaking country such as the United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe or Singapore. I am capable to work on my own (design, 3D printing and casting) or with a team.
My jewelry portfolio is available upon request.
Thank you for reading my very long post