Interest In A Form 3 Dust Cover?

Greetings Forum,

I’ve had a couple requests for a fabric dust cover for the Form 3. Specifically, one that had some elastic around the bottom to cinch it tight, sealing in the smell. I’m trying to gauge demand for this to see if it’s worth producing. Form 3 Users, can I get a raise of hands if that’s something you’d be interested in?

For reference, here’s the dust cover I created for the Form 2-

Cheers,

Zak

Form 3 Orthographic drawing

I’m up for one :slight_smile:

Up for one. I’m using a trash bag at the moment.

@Ante_Vukorepa I hope that’s not a reflection on your opinion of the machine!
@ZVat_Industries Count me in!

LOL no, i use a trash bag to cover all my 3D printers, and the Wash.

I am also in. Still waiting on my unit but sounds like a nice addition.

How is the airflow when using a trash bag. Are you worried about over heating?

@ZVat_Industries gonna happen sometime soon?

Oh, i don’t keep it on when printing usually.
When i do, it just tends to inflate from the airflow, letting the air escape, so there’s really no point.

What i do is put the bag on after i’m done printing for the day, and then air the room.

With the printer enclosed, it airs out way faster, and doesn’t continue to emit volatiles afterwards.

I would be interested as well.

Does anyone use the Form 2 cover while the printer itself is running?

I realized after I wrote that comment you probably don’t leave it on, lol. Twas a silly question.

I also own a Phrozen resin printer. The resin vat for this has a cover that seals the volatiles in the vat. It would be nice if the form 3 had something similar. I was thinking i can just take out the vat and store it in the box it came it, but that box seems flimsy and not air tight. I might have to use a trash for now.

“Embrace our lord and saviour the mighty trash bag.”
~ The Brotherhood of Trash