In need of some simple parts printed in RIGID MATERIAL

Hello. I am in need of prototyping some parts. I have printed these parts in Black Standard, Tough, and Durable, and they print just fine. I went to order some RIGID RESIN but it appears that FORMLABS is out of stock until May…

So i figured I would ask and see if anyone would be willing to print them for me at a fair price and have them shipped to me.
I live in Sacramento, CA. So if you are local that would be awesome. If not we can flat rate this package for $10.

Here are the specs…

There are a total of 8 parts
-3 BALL NUTS
-3 BUSHINGS
-2 THREADED CUFFS

Printed in RIGID MATERIAL @.1mm Resolution (fastest print)

SUPPORTS:
I have used .5 Density an .40mm on Size and have had no problems

I will Trim support material.
Obviously where the supports touch the parts there is a slight deformation but that is to be expected…

*** Please post process to your best ability for what you have found to work best for rigid material. I typically wash my parts with IPA and set in front of a UV LAMP to help cure. Nothing crazy.

Below is an attached screenshot of the .form file that I used to produce the parts in TOUGH… I am sure it wont be far off from from RIGID to help quote this little project.

Please let me know if you are interested with a price in mind and I would be happy to send you the TOUGH .form file to be printed with RIGID and paypal some money your way.

Again I live in Sacramento, CA so if you are local that would be awesome!!

Thank you!

Brian Lee

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.