I am very sad with the company Form labs

Hello Goodnight Frew.

Daniel has contacted us.

Again collect the printer to be repaired. (It’s the fourth time)

Now I ask.
Who repairs the printer?
Understand that it is not normal that it is the fourth time that you should pick up my printer for the repair of my Form1 +. I do not want my repair to be done by the same support as all the previous times.

We must bear in mind that each time it arrives it is a different printer, Fentopigeon, Royal Babom, SplendidCub … which is the next one?

Are we going to take us like this all our lives?

Frew, I consider myself an experienced form labs user. In 2 years I have not had problems.

What is happening?

Please, can you talk so that my printer is repaired correctly? When I paid my repair in 2017, I thought everything would work out correctly.

I trust Frew, so you let your classmates know that this situation requires attention.

It is more important than anyone is understanding.

I can not receive different printers each time I receive my form 1+.
This is not professional.

I’m tired of printing, formlabs pigeons, cleaning mirrors and changing resins and tanks.

I definitely need your help.

Today my company has closed the SLA printing service. Many clients have abandoned me, “I thank” Formlabs for destroying what many years it cost me work to start.

I think I do not deserve this.

I see that I was not the only one affected by your mistake.
This Link:

I claim a printer perfectly repaired and not used, it is incredible that the last one I received has dry resin in its casing.

I want my printer repaired in the right place.

Thank you very much.

My tickets are: #130729