FORSALE: Form 1 purchase date Feb 2014 USA

Hello All,
It pains me to say that i have to sell my printer… Timing is everything and right now it looks like I’m going to have to part with it. My current job is purchasing a much more expensive machine and I will have full access to it. Meaning I would be using my form 1 even less. I had originally pre-ordered this unit for scheduled delivery of November, but it never arrived till February! If you want a printer and don’t want to wait 8 months for it, here is your chance that i never got!

What is included?

Everything that came with it from day one. Original box, manuals, cleaning kit, and packaging. This printer is still under full warranty with formlabs and works like a charm!
Comes with original resin tray that has not been used a lot at all. No hazing, scratches, or wear spots.
Ill include a brand new bottle of resin still in the form labs box, along with a half used bottle of clear.

I’m asking $2800 OBO + Free shipping! US only I will not ship internationally, sry.

Send me an email if interested. falconw13@gmail.com

Thanks!
Andrew

Printer is still forsale! Pictures added! All boxed up and ready to ship to a new home!

Price drop! Someone pick this one up! All packaged and ready for a shipping label to a new home!

Listed on the E of Bays!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291233588198...84.m1555.l2649

Sold! Sold! Sold! Thanks for looking yall!